Tuesday, May 10, 2011

36 days of trial

I guess i'm not doing things i enjoyed for the past 8 months. I've been in up and down, struggling to keep my pace in relationship. try to earn extra wage to provide a comfortable lifestyle. i am amazed how much trouble financial irresponsibility can really cause.

I've been away from KL for almost 6 month. a distance relationship really kills me. the temptation to meet the love ones really make a cloud of whirl inside my head. in debt with MARA, Incomplete license to be paid and cost for being a commuter couple. not to mentions the daily month routines or special occasion to be celebrate.

i do have plans in my head, but every time when i want to implement the first step, things always got on my way. like those kind of thing i mentioned above. I guess what she said is true, maybe the time has come for us to grow apart and live the path of our own. do what i really wanted to do, buy things i wanted to buy, go to places i wishes for. i think i gave up my enjoyable life far to soon for a relationship. The time has come for me to take control again. i just need a lil bit of luck to make mass turnover. i had failed the 36 days of trial but the sip of it still can be use to deliver another step.

i hope i didn't spent my wit in a useless hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment