Wednesday, December 9, 2009

in my boxer?

after watching 24 hours party people, i think I'm gonna be like the main character in that movie. carefree, not hopping to much from a relationship and free from plans. yes, free from plans! i don't want to have any plan on certain things, i had lose my believe on that. its not real. most of it are fake. if its true then the plan would be successful achieved. but it never happen...I'm still hoping but my patient has a limit.. it may not last.

as time past by and memories remain..how could a man be so blind with what will happen next..i never says goodbye for what that had gone away..hoping that it will come again..in return I'll get the pain and you'll get the fame.


I'm not afraid, to take control again,
people keep blaming me,
but i'm gonna prove them wrong......

i found myself, trying so hard,
people keep blaming me,
but I'm gonna prove them wrong.....

there must be other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment